MOC 80442 - Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- 1 Days
This Microsoft Dynamics training provides an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 courses. The course describes Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, the Web interface, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook interface, searching, and reporting.
- Learn about key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts.
- Learn how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Learn to work with records and views.
- Learn to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability.
- Learn to search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Concepts
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM clients
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM records
- The Get Started pane
- Application navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help and the Resource Center
- Lab: Navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working with the Application
- Customer records
- Notes and attachments
- Personal options
- Lab: Work with Core Records and Personal Options
- Working with Records
- Record ownership
- Sharing records
- Deleting and editing records
- Import records
- Mail merge with Microsoft Word
- Lab: Import Contacts
- Lab: Mail Merge
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Integration with Outlook
- Tracking Outlook items
- Synchronizing records
- Conditional formatting
- Offline capability
- Lab: Tracking Records
- Lab: Configure Outlook Synchronization Filters
- Lab: Offline Capability
- Searching and Reporting
- Search using quick find
- Search using Advanced Find
- Manage saved views
- Export to Excel
- Default reports
- The Report Wizard
- Overview of charts and dashboards
- Lab: Search for Records
- Lab: Export Records
- Lab: Reports
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.