MOC 80546 - Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- 1 Days
This Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 training class introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. This course provides insight on sales process information, and introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
This course guides you through the tools that help make the internal processes simpler and easier so your sales force can focus on what is important - creating a differentiated experience for your customers.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in their organization. The training is intended for sales representatives, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to learn the available sales features within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Learn to understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios.
- Learn to identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Sales fit together.
- Learn to review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
- Learn to review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Learn to identify the role of leads, and when they can be used.
- Learn to know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
- Learn to work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Learn to explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
- Learn to identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
- Learn to create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
- Learn to add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
- Learn to create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Learn to set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns.
- Learn to utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- Learn to identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
- Learn to use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information .
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices.
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Customer Scenarios
- Basic Record Types
- Lead Management
- Lead to Opportunity Process Form and Process Ribbon
- Convert Activity Records to Leads
- Qualifying and Disqualifying Leads
- Create, Maintain, and Use Sales Literature
- Create, Maintain, and Use Competitors
- Lab: Create and Disqualify a Lead
- Working with Opportunity Records
- Create Opportunities and Work with Opportunity Form
- Changing Opportunity Status
- Lab: Managing Sales Opportunities
- Working with the Product Catalog
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Catalog
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
- Currency Management
- Creating a Price List
- Lab: Managing Price List Items
- Lab: Managing the Product Catalog
- Sales Order Processing
- Adding Line Items (Opportunity Products) to Opportunities
- Quote Management
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
- Lab: Sales Order Process
- Metrics and Goals
- Configuring Goal Metrics
- Configuring Fiscal Periods
- Creating and Assigning Goal Records
- Creating and Recalculating Parent and Child Goal Records
- Creating a Rollup Query
- Lab: Goal Management for Individuals
- Sales Analysis
- Running Built-in Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Excel
- Working with Charts and Dashboards
- Working with System Charts from the Opportunity List
- Working with Dashboards
- Create a New Dashboard in the Workplace
- Sharing DASHBOARDS, Charts and Advanced Find Queries
- Lab: Create a New Personal, Sales Dashboard
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.