Using Office 365
- 1 Days
Microsoft Office 365 is a revolutionary technology that allows individuals and companies of all sizes to create and maintain a virtual office in the cloud. Featuring familiar Office Professional applications, web apps, Exchange Online, and Lync Online, Office 365 offers business professionals added flexibility and an easy way to work on the go.
This Office 365 training explains the cloud, how Office 365 takes advantage of it, how to use the various components, and the many possibilities offered by Office 365. It provides just what you need to know to get up and running with this exciting new technology. Note: This course is intended for end users of Office 365.
- Learn to collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Learn to incorporate social networking capabilities into your daily tasks
- Learn to work from almost anywhere using your mobile device
- Learn to save money and free up IT resources while increasing productivity
- Understand how the cloud works and the benefits of using Office 365.
- Learn to have an instant online meeting with coworkers via Lync Online.
- Learn to set up and customize a site for team interaction, create a simple company intranet, and personalize your own site.
- Learn to build SharePoint libraries for documents or media and easily find what you need with Search.
- Learn to create and edit desktop-quality Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with Office Web Apps.
- Learn to edit your documents or collaborate on them wherever you have Internet access.
- Determine which Office 365 plan meets your needs.
- Learn how Office 365 improves productivity.
- Learn why Office 365 is good for both large and small businesses.
- Understand what you need to know about SharePoint.
- What Is Office 365?
- Recognizing the Cloud Momentum
- Getting to Know the Cloud
- Moving to the Office 365 Cloud
- Getting Connected with E-mail, Calendar, and Contacts
- Unleashing the Power of Exchange Online
- Giving Productivity a Boost
- Exploring SharePoint Online
- Collaborating Has Never Been This Easy!
- Going Beyond Websites: SharePoint Scenarios
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Diving into the Office Web Apps
- Introducing the Office Web Apps
- Getting into the Word Web App
- Plunging into the Excel Web App
- Powering Up the PowerPoint Web App
- Figuring Out the OneNote Web App
- Instant Messaging and Online Meetings
- Getting Empowered by Lync Online
- Your Presence Unlimited
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.