Advanced Microsoft Visio 2010
- 1 Days
In this Advanced Microsoft Visio 2010 training class, you will create custom elements and a custom template, represent external data as a drawing, and share your work with others.
The course is designed for a person who has an understanding of the basic workflow and the concept of end-to-end flowcharting.
- Learn to create a custom shape.
- Learn to design a custom stencil.
- Learn to design styles and templates.
- Learn to design a floor plan.
- Learn to represent external data in Visio.
- Learn to share your work.
- Microsoft Visio 2010
- Creating a Custom Shape
- Draw Basic Shapes
- Enhance Basic Shapes
- Designing a Custom Stencil
- Create a Custom Stencil
- Customize a Stencil Master
- Designing Styles and Templates
- Define a New Style
- Create a Template
- Designing a Floor Plan
- Create an Office Layout
- Work with Layers
- Representing External Data in Visio
- Generate a PivotDiagram
- Create an Organization Chart from External Data
- Import Project Plan Data into Visio
- Link to a Database
- Import Excel Data
- Sharing Your Drawings
- Link a Visio Drawing to Other Applications
- Convert a Visio Drawing to Other File Formats
- Print a Visio Drawing
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.