Introduction to Microsoft Visio 2010
- 1 Days
This training class is an introduction to Miscrosoft Visio 2010 showing students how to design and manage basic diagrams, workflow, and flowcharts. The course is designed for people who have an understanding of the basic workflow and the concept of end-to-end flowcharting.
- Learn the Visio interface and create a basic Visio document.
- Learn to create a route map by using Visio features to work with shapes and text.
- Learn to modify, format, and arrange shapes to enhance a basic diagram.
- Learn to create process diagrams.
- Learn to represent an organization hierarchy as a Visio diagram.
- Basic familiarity with the Windows environment to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and mange files and folders.
- Getting Started with Visio 2010
- Explore the Visio Interface
- Customize the Visio Interface
- Create a New Diagram
- Creating a Route Map
- Add Shapes to a Diagram
- Manipulate Shapes
- Add Text
- Format Text
- Change the Stacking Order
- Modifying Diagram Shapes
- Manage Shapes
- Format Shapes
- Creating Process Diagrams
- Create a Flowchart
- Apply Page Styles
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Workflow Diagram
- Representing an Organization Hierarchy
- Create an Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.