Introduction to Microsoft Visio 2016
- 1 Days
This Introduction to Microsoft Visio 2016 training class is designed for students who are new to Visio and who will be using Microsoft Visio to create basic workflows and perform end-to-end flowcharting.
This outline is subject to change.
- Learn all about the 2016 Visio interface.
- Learn to create workflow diagrams.
- Learn to create an organization chart.
- Learn to create a floor plan.
- Learn to create flowcharts.
- Learn to create network diagrams.
- Familiarity with using personal computers and a mouse and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment and proficient in using Windows to access programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
- Getting Started with Visio 2016
- Navigate the Visio Environment
- Use Backstage Commands
- Save a File
- Creating a Workflow Diagram
- Use Drawing Components
- Modify a Drawing
- Callouts and Groups
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Create a Basic Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart
- Making a Floor Plan
- Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Model a Room Layout
- Creating a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Creating a Network Diagram
- Network Diagrams
- Use Shape Data
- Use Layers
- Styling a Diagram
- Shape and Connector Styles
- Themes and Variants
- Use Containers
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.