MOC 40373 - Mobile Development Fundamentals: Training for MTA Exam 98-373
- 3 Days
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-373, and build an understanding of these topics: Work with Physical Devices, Use Data with Mobile Services, Use a Mobile Application Development Environment, Develop Mobile Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Learn to work with Physical Devices.
- Learn to use Data with Mobile Services.
- Learn to use a Mobile Application Development Environment.
- Learn to develop Mobile Applications.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understanding Mobile Devices, Interactions, and Tools
- Working in a Mobile App Development Environment
- Exploring Networked Data and Data Stores
- Exploring Mobile Device Networking
- Understanding Silverlight and Mobile Code
- Understanding Mobile App Development Concepts and Working with APIs
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.