Windows 7 Webinar
- 1 Days
This Windows 7 webinar will start at 1pm ET and last about 2 hours.
This Windows 7 webinar is intended for Managers, Decision Makers and IT Professionals who are interested in learning about the new features being introduced in Windows 7. In this webinar students will learn about the key new benefits of Windows 7 that make it the most secure, reliable and compatible Operating System in Microsoft's history. Students will learn about security features like BitLocker To Go, compatibility features like Windows XP Mode and see how the addition of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack can further enhance the benefits of Windows 7.
- Learn about Microsoft's key goals and the role of customer input in developing Windows 7.
- Learn about the evolution of Windows Vista to Windows 7, what's changed and what's stayed the same.
- Learn how mobile workers in your organization can avoid the hassles of VPN connections with DirectAccess.
- Learn about enhancing branch office network performance with BranchCache.
- Learn about new features in Enterprise Search.
- Learn how to secure removable drives with BitLocker To Go.
- Learn how the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack can further enhance the benefits of Windows 7.
- Learn about leveraging desktop and application virtualization.
- Learn how Windows XP mode contributes to application compatibility in Windows 7.
- Learn about Windows 7 deployment and management.
- Introducing Windows 7
- The Evolution of Windows 7
- Windows 7 is built on Vista
- Deploying, Testing and Piloting
- Windows 7 for the Enterprise
- Remote Access for Mobile Workers (DirectAccess)
- Branch Office Network Performance (BranchCache)
- Search in the Enterprise (Search Federation)
- Data Protection (BitLocker To Go)
- Application Control (AppLocker)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increased Value in Optimized Desktop (MDOP)
- Desktop vs. Application Virtualization (MEDV vs. AppV)
- Windows Virtual PC Application Compatibility Innovations
- Virtual PC 2007
- Windows Virtual PC and MED-V
- Windows 7 experience for Windows XP applications
- Windows Optimized Desktop
- Windows 7 & MDOP Benefits
- Deployment Enhancements
- Imaging, Delivery and Migration
- Windows 7 Manageability
- Microsoft Deployment Guidance
- Windows 7 Resources
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.