MS-900T01 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 1 day
- Learn to differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Learn to identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Learn to plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Learn to identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Learn to define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Learn to describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Learn to describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Learn to describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Learn to describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
- Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
- Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
- Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Configuring new user and group accounts
- Security, Compliance, Privacy, and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
- Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Evaluate Identity Protection
- Explore tools for compliance
- Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
- Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
- Add trial licenses to the tenant
- Review support options
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 Administration class:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS, and others.
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.